Thursday, January 26, 2006

Word Play

Choices made by one person often have repercussions that impact others in their family or circle of friends. My daughter's choice of college is one such instance. Paige has expanded her circle of "unique" friends and extended Mom's world, as well. Her willingness to share many of her experiences with dear old Mom has resulted in numerous chuckles and exposure to a wide variety of writing, both in the blogosphere and elsewhere. Not particularly viewing myself as a gifted writer, I won't try to emulate stories told in limerick, satirical pieces, political analysis, or weighty literary criticism. I would like, however, to share an interesting blog I sometimes skim. Unable to link the specific entry only, I must ask that you go here and then scroll down to January 19th - " JC: It Was A Dark and Stormy Blog" for some fun "word play" among authors initiated by author Jack Cavanaugh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home