Wednesday, October 05, 2005

A Look Back in Time

I returned home from several days of travel yesterday. Hopefully, I'll add a "serious" post in the next day or two. In the meantime, perhaps you’ll indulge me as I post a few more pictures. Stories of Paige's childhood were requested last night so I'm posting pictures of her instead of the scenery shots I generally share. I did not ask her permission but I am not sharing embarrassing video clips, just snapshots, so hopefully I won’t alienate my daughter. :-)

5 Comments:

Blogger Vengeful Cynic said...

So what happens if we offer to pay for embarassing videos/photos?

10:18 PM  
Blogger Rhonda said...

Since I am such a wonderful mom, I'll have to say that you'll only see embarassing videos/photos if Paige chooses to show them to you. Aunt B. has some in Tyler but I don't believe you'll gain access to them. :-)

10:28 PM  
Blogger Vengeful Cynic said...

I somehow doubt that you have enough faith in the resourcefulness of the Cynic.

7:56 AM  
Blogger Ma Hoyt said...

Yes, he is one that bears watching, Rhonda....

8:50 PM  
Blogger Rhonda said...

If there were ever any doubt, just consider that it is the Cynic who is currently conducting a "Mock Your Mom" contest...

9:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home