Saturday, July 08, 2006

So Long Overdue With Posting That Probably Only My Family Will Look At This Post

I really can't believe that I haven't posted ANYTHING since April. I guess I read far more blog entries than I either write or comment on. This will not be a long post but perhaps this next week I'll write a serious post. For today, I'd like to share links to a few blog entries that caused me to smile a moment or laugh. I hope that if anyone is actually reading this blog, you'll find something you enjoy also.

From Girltalk: Friday Funnies

From Thinklings: I Have Girls
I Have Boys

While I only linked one entry from "Friday Funnies," the archives for that category contain more chuckle worthy material :)


3 Comments:

Blogger Paige said...

I love you, Mommy!

6:38 PM  
Blogger Ma Hoyt said...

Your new post is duly noted. (sorry I didn't get here on the same day :-)

If it's any comfort, Gallagher has not posted since OCTOBER. (and I can't even link to his blog--probably due to his interning for the NSA over the summer...)

M.O.C.K. may have to take action.

4:07 PM  
Blogger Martinez said...

Hey! I knew if I kept checking back, there would be new posts eventually! ;-)

Great links. I like the "watch for falling cow" sign. :-p

9:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home